QR Code to our school Permission Form (for school excursions, swimming lessons etc)
How to scan a QR code on an iPhone or iPad-
- Open your camera app
- Select the rear facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognises the QR code and shows a notification.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code to open link to website permission form.
How to Scan a QR code on an Android Phone
- Press and hold the home button.
- Then tap Lens
- Point your camera at the QR code
- Then tap the magnifying glass icon to scan the QR code
- Finally, tap the pop-up notification
Some android phones may need have a QR code reader app installed on the phone.