Pacific Paradise State School P&C Association
Paradise Kids Club
14-24 Menzies Drive, Pacific Paradise Qld 4564
Ph.: 54572333 - Option 8 Mobile: 0420 590 231
ABN: 31 323 474 463
Our service welcomes enrolments from children who are over the pre-school age and have attended their first day of prep. We also welcome families from surrounding area who have children of school aged children. We are located in a familiar safe environment on the grounds of our school.
would like to respectfully acknowledge the Gubi Gubi, Kabi Kabi people, the Traditional
owners of the land which our service was built on. We would like to thank you
for sharing your beautiful land with us. (written by the children and educators
Before School Care - 6:30am – 8:45am
After School Care - 2:45pm – 6:00pm
Vacation Care and Pupil Free Days - 6:30am – 6:00pm
Closed Public Holidays
Enrolments are to be accepted by our Sumalee Black OSHC Coordinator prior to attendance.
Our Paradise Kids Club Family creates a bond with one another through warm trusting relationships.
For Paradise Kids Club OSHC this looks like happiness, feels like a safe home and sounds like laughter…………..the PKC Family is the place to be me. Our Family at PKC encourages play, music, culture involvement, sport and the space to create and be ourselves.
- We believe that every child is an individual with individual needs, abilities, interests and family back grounds that are respected and valued.
- We celebrate the children’s personal goals and engagements with meaningful praise for their efforts.
- We share each other’s stories, interests and experiences to encourage ongoing learning and take a genuine interest in their world. Open conversation is encouraged to ensure children feel safe and secure with a strong sense of belonging at PKC.
- We empower the children to self- regulate and manage conflict situations through positive communication methods.
- We welcome and support children with additional needs, with an inclusive and collaborative approach alongside support services and families.
- We encourage children to be creative, use their imaginations and support and nurture their learning through play.
- We encourage our educator’s growth to support their practices with in our service and are committed to offering ongoing training and development.
- Our educators are committed to ongoing reflection in all aspects of PKC operations and there is a mutual respect to deliver a positive, calm, fun and respectful environment.
Family and Community:
- We create opportunities for family and community engagement for programming, improvement and growth and value feedback from all stakeholders.
Program & Environments:
- Our engagement with children is created for fun learning experiences activities for everyday life, additional knowledge and involvement.
- We provide space with resources for children’s agency to learn through play experiment, have freedom and choice of experiences.
- Our space we provide is a safe, secure, nurturing environment for all children regardless of gender, religion, race or socio-economic backgrounds.
- We respect each other.
- We encourage our families to participate in our activities.
- We incorporate learning into our programming to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.